Tuesday, August 30, 2011

struggling

I can't pretend that I know you or what you face every day. I'm not going to pretend that I feel what you feel, see what you see, or hear what you hear. But I can say this: we all struggle. Some more than others, and some pretend not to, but we all do. It's just a consequence of sin. And believe me when I say this: STRUGGLING IS NOT YOUR FAULT. It's the fault of sin. Now, in no way does this justify your sins. No, sin is the problem not the excuse. But we aren't looking for an excuse to struggle. No, I don't know of anyone who likes to struggle. but, we weren't made to face this alone. ( i know, i know, i'm totally quoting here) we were made to bring our problems on God (cast your problems on Him for He cares for you) and to share burdens with other Christians (not 'christians', followers of Christ). find someone to trust. and trust God, He will never fail you.
yours truly, M
p.s. please, please, please email me: the.only.unknown.one@gmail.com! i'll reply, i promise. and i don't break promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment