Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Blogsphere

I am an object of God's love. Period. I have already found my identity and my purpose. I am new. The me of yesterday is gone. Today is a new day and who knows what tomorrow brings. Please don't leave yet. A new perspective is often worthwhile and I can offer you this. So, stay a while. I won't waste your time. If I could promise you one thing, it would be this: I am not like anyone you have ever met- or any blog you have ever read. My blog is not meant to entertain you or to pile my problems onto you. No, not in the least. My blog was meant to change you. To move your heart toward God's love. To help you find the source of passion- of life and of creation. My mission is to change the world, and your life. So, read. You may be surprised at what you find.
Until later-
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment