Friday, August 26, 2011

just another piece of my heart.

Welcome to my world. Rather, God's world. This blog is merely scattered pieces of my heart that I'm slowly bringing together.


hopefully one day I'll be able to make it look like this. but, not now. this is the time for God's work.
i'm just another person lost in a sea of faces. i love to have fun with friends and i hate being alone more than anything. i'm claustrophobic and i HATE HATE HATE clowns. not the people just their job. i love to read and write. i have ambitious dreams and i believe that in God's hands my dreams will become a reality.  I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13 I have a lot of people that tell me what to do, who I should be, and where I belong. Well, some of them are wrong. You should know: I don't listen to people who shove their opinions in my face. I like people who give me space. I want to know your opinion, but please, for your sake, don't force it on me. I love all the friends that I have, but I always love to make a new friend. I have no clue what each day brings and I try to find joy in the little things. If you have questions please ask them and I'll answer honestly, I promise. and i don't break my promises. if i say something, i mean it. if i believe something, i live it. please stick around. like i said, i love making friends.

yours truly, M

No comments:

Post a Comment