Wednesday, September 7, 2011

just a little something from me to you


From Audrey and Marilyn:

 "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn


"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others. For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness. For a slimmer figure, share your food with the hungry. And for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, and reclaimed. Never throw anyone out." -Audrey Hepburn


"Nothing it impossible, the word itself says 'i'm possible!'" -Audrey Hepburn


"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years." -Audrey Hepburn


"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others." -Audrey Hepburn


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe


"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."  -Marilyn Monroe


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."  -Marilyn Monroe


"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." -Marilyn Monroe


"If I'd observed all the rules I'd never have got anywhere."  -Marilyn Monroe


Have a great week, beautiful. God loves you. 
yours truly, M 

No comments:

Post a Comment