Tuesday, September 13, 2011

'cuz it feels like i don't belong here...'

 is this what i was created for? to be tormented by my daunting past? to shove myself into the role they've created for me? no, i don't think so. i've tried to be someone else, but look at what that got me. this, this which i despise entirely. this part i have selected to play, this role i am choosing to perform. this time, it's not their fault. it's my own.. and i'm the one who has to clean up this mess entitled: myself.
you think you know where you're going. you believed it to be true. then one day, you wake and realize that you're just a fake. so what do you do now, you've already screwed up your second chance and you have nowhere to go? are you alone, or is there still someone out there who cares?
shut up voices.
yours truly, M

No comments:

Post a Comment