Saturday, September 10, 2011

His love never fails


I know you aren't happy with what you have been given. I know you don't see the value now, but I promise you will soon. Remember: a day to you is like a second to me. I know it hurts when they reject you, I know because they rejected me too. I understand you even though you may not. I know you think you don't feel anything when you block them out, but that's when you feel the most. You may feel completely oblivious, but that's when you're the most vulnerable. People may tell you that they know everything about you, that this is how life is supposed to be. This is not at all how I destined life to be. You were made for so much more. Never let them tell you that you were meant to be put out. Allow me to light your heart with a fire so bold that it will not be smothered by the insults they hurl or the things they do. With me, you will be an eternal flame. Shine to your full potential.
With mighty plans,
Your Creator; Jesus Christ

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Max, this was perfect for me right now.
    God put you and this blog in my life at just the right time. You're such a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete