Thursday, September 29, 2011

emptiness is... what?

right now i just feel so empty. i don't feel purposeful; i don't feel movement to do something greater. i just feel abandoned. i feel like i'm running out of time; after all, i've so many regrets from times passed. i wish i could make a change, but i don't feel like anything i'm doing right now has a purpose. i guess maybe the little things matter, but it seems like they only matter to me. and i've been told a million and 2 times (I counted) that it's not about me. 1) what is it?? life? purpose? eternity? asking the broken girl to sit with me at lunch then being given a 'raincheck'.. it only matters to me. i don't think she even gave it a second thought. the question being: what's the point?
i'm losing you, i'm losing you, i'm losing you.
yours truly, M

No comments:

Post a Comment